ControlAir’s Precision Pressure Regulators, Gas Regulators, Filter Regulators, Volume Boosters, Air Relays and I/P Transducers help ensure precise pressure adjustment for instrumentation and process control in the oil and gas markets. These demanding applications require accurate and repeatable pressure regulation, sometimes under extreme conditions. ControlAir’s family of Stainless Steel and NACE units provide longer life in offshore and other harsh environments. Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Regulators are used in the following applications:
- Process Control Valves: Control of valving with Precision Regulators, I/P Pressure Transducers and Volume Boosters
- Inline Fuel Trains: High Flow Gas Pressure Regulators
- Separator Skids: water and oil separators
- Rotational Speed Controls on Compressors and Turbines: I/P Transducers are used to control throttle speed
- Emergency Shutdown System Controls: Filter Regulators and Volume Boosters for quick and reliable valve actuation
- Flare and Burner Systems: High Flow Regulators used for gas vent control
- Wellhead Instrumentation and Analysis: Precision Regulators and low bleed I/P Transducers for sensitive instrument control
- Tank Blanketing: Precision Regulators for controlling tank pressures
- Natural Gas Compressors: Regulators for fuel systems on compressor skids
ControlAir products used:
- Type 1227 and Type 1230 High Flow Gas Pressure Regulators are designed for use with compressed air, natural gas, or an assortment of other inert gases.
- Stainless Steel Regulators provide accurate pressure regulation and quick response while handling the toughest corrosive environments. Low Temperature options available.
- Our Volume Boosters offer high flow capacity and are designed to increase the stroking speed of control valves.
- Type-310 and 335 NACE Complaint Air Pressure Regulators designed to handle sour gas applications
- Type-550 and 900 I/P Pressure Transducers offer Nema 4x enclosures (IP65 rating)
- Explosion Proof Type-595 and 950 I/P Pressure transducers
- Type-950 Explosion-Proof I/P Pressure Transducer is approved for Natural Gas media
- Type-2000 Valve Postioners: intrinsically safe, explosion-proof options available