ControlAir manufactures Bubble Tube Liquid Level Systems, Stainless Steel Air Filter Regulators and I/P Pressure Transducers needed for control in water and wastewater treatment processes. These products are built and tested in Amherst, New Hampshire, USA and are supported with a knowledgeable sales and support staff backed up by a worldwide distribution network.
Our products can be found in water treatment applications such as:
- Wastewater Treatment: Primary Sedimentation Clarifiers and Floc Blanket control – L100 Bubble Level System, Valve Control I/P Transducers and Air Filter Regulators
- Power Plant: Ash Pool Level monitoring – L100 Bubble Level System
- Paper and Pulp: Secondary and Primary Clarifiers – L100 Bubble Level System, Valve Control I/P Transducers and Air Filter Regulators
- Petro-Chemical: Corrosive Tank Level monitoring – L100 Bubble Level System
ControlAir products found in these applications include:
- Bubble Tube Liquid Level System (L100) provides precise level measurement for applications involving hazardous locations or liquids which are highly corrosive or slurry type.
- Stainless Steel Filter Regulators (Type 350, Type 380) provide accurate pressure regulation and quick response in water treatment processes from phase separation to polishing.
- I/P Transducers (Type 500, Type 900) provide reliable, repeatable accuracy of pneumatic pressure for control systems.