ControlAir’s family of Process Control Devices (I/P Pressure Transducers, Air Regulators and Volume Boosters) utilize corrosion-resistant materials to provide longer life in harsh wash down and sanitary environments. All are designed for high-performance and accuracy while being in variable conditions such as clean in place (CIP) and other washdown environments, which will reduce your downtime due to product failure. Our products can be found in applications such as:
- Food batch and continuous processing skids
- Bottling stations
- Clean in Place skids (CIP)
- Pasteurization and sterilization processes
- Steam valve controlling
- Blanching equipment
- Automated milking equipment
- Metering of food product dispensing
- Coffee/espresso-making equipment and dispensing
ControlAir products found in these applications include:
- Stainless Steel Regulators (Type-350/360/370, Type-380/390) provide accurate pressure regulation and quick response while handling the toughest washdown environments.
- Stainless Steel Volume Boosters (Type-6000, Type-6600) offer high flow capacity and are designed to increase the stroking speed of control valves.
- Type-500, Type-550 and Type-900 Pressure Transducers offer Nema 4x enclosures (IP65 rating)
- Type-870 Regulator is Food Grade Compliant
Download our Food Processing Market catalog!
Stainless Steel Regulators, Filters, Filter Regulators and Volume Boosters
Type 350 Stainless Steel Air Filter Regulator
Type 360 Stainless Steel Pressure Regulator
Type 370 Stainless Steel Pneumatic Filter
Type 380 Large Flow Capacity Stainless Steel Filter Regulator
Type 390 Large Flow Capacity Stainless Steel Pressure Regulator
Type 6000 High Flow Capacity Volume Booster
Type 6500 High Flow Capacity Volume Booster