ControlAir’s pneumatic controls ensure reliable and durable pressure regulation for Control Valves in virtually every application. ControlAir’s Air Pressure Regulators, Filter Regulators, Volume Boosters, I/P Transducers and Valve Positioners provide precise repeatability, which results in higher performance and a more energy-efficient automated system. These are our core products, not just an accessory. We don’t make, automate or repair control valves, you do. So help us use our 30 years of experience on your next control valve project.
Using ControlAir valve products with your control valves helps to ensure accuracy as well as:
- Provide constant pressure regardless of process variables such as flow or upstream variation
- Help system operate more economically by minimizing the amount of pressurized air that is wasted.
- Safely operate control valve at reduced pressure
- Extends component life by supplying filtered air
ControlAir products used:
- Filter Regulators provide clean, accurate instrument air pressure
- Volume Boosters are designed to increase the stroking speed of control valves when used in conjunction with positioner/actuator. Integral bypass valves dampen output response to reduce hunting. Aluminum or stainless steel construction.
- I/P Pressure Transducers can direct drive valves. Available with worldwide safety approvals.
- Valve Positioners P/P or E/P units provide stable and accurate control of rotary and linear valves. Intrinsically safe, explosion-proof and natural gas options available.
- High Pressure Regulators reduce inlet pressures from as high as 6000 psig (413 bar) down to working pressures ranging between 0 and 225 psig (15.5 bar). Available in brass or stainless steel construction.
Type 300 Air Filter Regulator
Type 310 NACE Air Pressure Filter Regulator
Type 330 Air Filter Regulator
Type 335 NACE Air Filter Regulator
Type 350 Stainless Steel Air Filter Regulator
Type 380 Large Flow Capacity Stainless Steel Filter Regulator
Type 390 Large Flow Capacity Stainless Steel Pressure Regulator