The Type 7100 is designed for applications that require the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability with high forward and reverse flow capacity. Relief capacity up to 80 scfm combined with dynamic sensitivity make the Type 7100 superior for pneumatic counter balance applications.
This regulator is a high precision, multi-stage pressure regulator offering low droop, fine adjustment and maximum stability under variable operating conditions. The Type 7100 utilizes an isolated control chamber to minimize output variation and vibration/honking during flow conditions. An integral aspirator tube helps maintain downstream pressure by compensating for pressure droop during flow conditions. The balanced supply valve and rolling diaphragm design make this regulator almost impervious to fluctuating supply pressures. Soft supply and exhaust valves minimize air consumption.
The Type 7100 is ideal for any process requiring high flow capacity and precise regulation of air pressure. It is suitable for a wide range of applications which include air gauging, gas analyzers, diagnostic equipment, tool balancers, articulating arms, medical ventilating, calibration equipment, pneumatic counter balancers, and web tensioning.
- 1/4”, 1/2″, or 3/4″ NPT porting
- High Flow Forward – allows flows up to 250 scfm.
- High Exhaust Capacity – allows relief flow up to 80 scfm
- Balanced Supply Valve – virtually eliminates changes to supply pressure variation
- Sensitive – control sensitivity to within 1/4″ water column pressure
- Stable Output – Isolated control chamber prevents output variation under varying conditions of flow, supply pressure, and temperature.
- Two 1/4″ NPT gauge ports