Low cost, high quality, corrosion resistant and compact pressure regulation
The ControlAir Type 400 is a general purpose regulator designed to provide reliable performance under variable operating conditions. This quality unit is ideal as an economical alternative for control of industrial process applications. The regulation characteristics of the Type 400 have been proven to be superior to comparable competitive units. Durable materials and corrosion resistant construction provide reliable operation in harsh industrial environments.
• Stable Output and Reliability – consistently meets control requirements under changing operating conditions
• Corrosion Resistant Construction – die-cast housings are finished with irridite and epoxy paint
• Low Droop at High Flow Levels – aspirator design helps maintain set pressure and minimize “droop” at higher flow levels
• High Quality Level – each regulator receives a pressure, leak and flow test at the factory prior to shipment
• Low Cost – this economical unit is ideal for high volume OEM applications