ControlAir, LLC is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for customer/distributor development, customer/distributor mainenance, technical interface, customer contact reports and quarterly sales report/forecast for the assigned territory, under the direction of the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Position is located at company headquarters in Amherst, NH. Presently this position is estimated to require 25% travel.
- Plans, organizes, and implements sales programs for the region. Responsible for developing and achieving sales objectives in the region. Selects, trains, and develops distributors for the region. Also handles key direct accounts. Creates budgets, forecasts, and various reports as required. Follow up on sales leads directly and/or through distribution.
- Maintain regular contact with customers’ purchasing and engineering contacts in order to determine level of satisfaction, identify and respond to problems, identify and react to competitive pressures, and conduct general information gathering. Participate in local and national trade shows.
- Evaluate current distribution partners and develop plans to increase sales. This will include conducting product training for distributor personnel, making joint sales calls and increasing share of distributor time selling ControlAir product. Add and/or change channel partners as required to optimize coverage.
- Maintain regular contact with relevant engineering contacts for the purpose of identifying market trends, new product opportunities and competitive initiatives. Also work to get ControlAir products specified on upcoming new products/projects.
- Become proficient with information technology being used within the company including ERP and CRM systems, as well as word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications.
- Will work constructively with Inside Sales, Engineering, Quality, Accounting and Manufacturing departments to capitalize on opportunities and resolve customer/account issues.
- Works with the other regional managers as a technical support group for ControlAir customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S Degree.
- 5+ years selling experience required.
- 401(k) matching
- Bonus pay
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Salary plus commission and bonus plan.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Ability to commute/relocate to Amherst, NH 03031.